Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brother, Sister, ...

Tonight I was getting caught up on entries at the various blogs I follow and found The Laughing Pastor's entry, using a quotation from Bonhoeffer, left me humming a song that has been one of my favourites through most of my adult life and my ministry ... as I am seemingly poised to return home, like the prodigal son we preached on this past Sunday, I pray that God may have the grace to let me be thy servant too ...

Blessing to you Brother Blake on your continued journey ... know that you are in the hearts and minds of many ... and that together in faith, we find our way ever closer to the Kingdom of God that has been promised to all, not just a chosen few !!!

Thanks for the posting today ... and thanks for a friendship that has seen me through some deep dark times ... I'm glad to have a Texan brother in MY corner !!!

... and now for the music: