Monday, October 19, 2009

Support Our Olympians with Your Cereal ...

Former Minnedosan Kyle Parrott is apparently heading to the Olympics after his fine showing this weekend on the Oval in Richmond (see the story here).

In addition to being friends with his mom and dad, and his older brother, I can look back with some pride and think about the year I coached Kyle in soccer ... his younger sibs have been in school and sports with Noahkila, Ms. H and Beetle as well ...

AND this morning Ms. H and I made a donation to Kyle's Olympic hopes using the promotion code on our General Mills cereal ... so, I'll urge all of you to check your breakfast cereal and if there it is a General Mills product with the Olympic promotion, take the time to make a donation to our aspiring Olympians like Kyle ... I'd prefer you donate to Kyle - but ALL our athletes are deserving and worthy of the donations ...

No comments: