Friday, June 26, 2009

Saying Good Bye to Icons ...

Growing up in the 70's,
THIS was the Farrah we ALL knew and loved.


And of course, lost in the shuffle,
Johnny's sidekick and straight man
has left this mortal coil at the tender age of 86.
Ed was a brilliant straight man,
and because he stood beside on the brightest,
his comic timing was often over looked.
Thanks to video his legacy lives on ...
"you ARE correct SIR !!"

Love him of hate him,
you couldn't ignore him.
May Michael finally find the peace he struggled for in life.


1 comment:

J said...

I can hardly remember a garage or shop that didn't have a poster of Farah on it's walls! As for Michael, I can't say I was a big fan, but I respect his career and the huge talent and musical force that he was. I will say though, if I have to hear another Michael Jackson song on the radio, I might have to smash something, ugh!!