Monday, April 06, 2009

Fridge Magnets are a glimpse into the soul ...

.
.
This morning over at I Can Fly, Just Not Up, Candygirlflies offered a posting that included a musing on the various magnets to be found on her fridge ... I was impressed. Many of them would fit right in on my fridge and in my philosophy of life ... It got me thinking though ... my fridge is COVERED with magnets as witnessed by the photo above ... even with the splitting of the ever growing collection of fridge magnets into two household sets, my fridge is as covered as M's ... (I wonder if they are like Tribbles, and breed when the lights are dimmed ... ???)

.

I offer a few of my favourites ... magnets that speak the thoughts of my soul, statements that are reflective of my world view and most of all: that tell more about who I am than anything I could ever write here, or elsewhere:





















No comments: