Friday, March 27, 2009

I have this game ...

Years ago I got a box of stuff from the house of my Great Aunt Zipporah who used to live in New Hamburg Ontario until her death at the tender age of 102 !!!

Aunt Zipporah gave up her house in her mid-90's and moved into a care home.

From the box of stuff I found a very cool game that was given away by the CBC as part of the War Effort between 1939 and 1945. I thought it was called "Carry the Guns to Europe".

Today in the War Museum I found myself staring at the SAME game in a display case ... the title of the game in the display is "Carry the Tools to Europe." - but it's the same game ... I'm gonna have to look a little harder in the boxes of clutter I brought back from Mom's in the summer of 07 ... if I find the game I'll let you know what it's called ...

No comments: