Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some Music for today ...

Yesterday one of my readers recommended a video/song to consider ... "What about now" by Daughtry is a GREAT song - thanks for the recommendation Kara ... I've posted a copy of the video below - one that includes the lyrics along with the powerful images used to remind us that swimming against the stream may sometimes be difficult, but in the big picture it is SO worth it ... and I've also posted a personal favourite I've posted here before - the song "I Believe" by New York Musician (and revolutionary) Francis Dunnery ... watching his song last night I smiled at the picture of a young Congress man standing along side President Bill Clinton ... I couldn't help but think about the very idea of an African American President and how a year ago such an idea seemed impossible ... it just tells you the power of believing that change is indeed possible ... we just need to believe in the power of love and the inevitability of change ...





1 comment:

Susannah Anderson said...

Hi, Shawn;

Off-topic: I have been infected with the 6 random things meme, and now I'm tagging you. The rules are here.

Your turn!

:)