Monday, September 29, 2008

Psssst !!!!!

Wanna to be in on a "secret"??
.
Well ... the big secret, isn't so secret ... but it's worth sharing ... My latest sermon, preached as pulpit supply this morning in Arden and Neepawa, is posted over at Meditative Moments.
.
It feels SOOOOOOOO nice to be invited back into the pulpit to share one of the passions that enflames my soul ... of all the tasks and duties of Ministry, it has been the preaching that I missed the most. Today I felt like I'd come HOME !!!
.
I still get butterflies and feel incredibly nervouse when I start ... but an hour later when I walk down the aisle, my heart leaps and I feel like smiling ... Preaching is something I thoroughly enjoy, and am told I'm pretty good at ...
.
I dunno ... I just know I savour every moment I'm blessed to be in a pulpit proclaiming the Gospel ... and I appreciate the graciousness of Neepawa, Arden and Brookdale for entrusting such an awesome responsibility to me !!!
.

No comments: