Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A NEW Day has begun ...

My theme song of the moment:



Today things have gone well ... on the way home in my van I listened to Great Big Sea's album - "Turn" ... a new day has truly begun ... I can feel the world turning - and it's good:

Feel It Turn
Released June 1999(written by McCann)

I had a dream I was moving forward
Floating gently to the sun
I've come to see my world rewarded
A new day has begun

A lost bird caught in mid migration
Far away to a foreign land
Offspring of a secret nation
A new day has begun

Chorus

I can see the earth below me and I can feel it turn
Fog lifts to reveal potential
For generations prophesized
Our growth to be exponential
Our promise finally realized

Chorus

Bridge Feel it turn
Across the sky
The world it learns
So must I
Cut steel wired into water
Fixed link, circumnavigate
Old men see your sons and daughters
No longer, no longer hesitate

Chorus X2

No comments: