Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some Wisdom from George ...

I found some BRILLIANT quotations from George Carlin yesterday ... and they are worth sharing:

- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

- Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

- I went to the bookstore and asked the saleswoman - "where's the self help section?" she said if she told me that it would defeat the purpose !!

- If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten !!

- Inside every cynical person there is a disappointed idealist.

- The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept!

- The staus quo sucks.

- One tequila, Two tequila, three tequila - FLOOR !!

- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live!!

- ... if crime fighters fight crime, and fire fighters fight fires, what do freedom fighters fight?? They never mention THAT part do they ??

- Always do whatever's next ...

Thanks George !!!

No comments: