Sunday, March 09, 2008

I'ts Funny ...

Today I was puttering around the house, recovering from the exhausting weekend Conference in Winnipeg (I have MORE than a few musings to blog about THAT ... but that will come later) ... I was in a quiet introspective mood about many things ... me and my mug of coffee were quite contentedly hanging out ...

Then on CBC, Stuart McLean had Canadian Musician/songwriter Dan Hill on, and Dan played his touchstone song "Sometimes when we touch," a song I've heard a MILLION times before ... but today as I sat at the table paging through the newspapers, sipping my coffee I found the words echoing in the place I've been struggling in lately ... His words spoke a truth ...

It's funny when that happens ... when a song on the radio speaks the words of your innermost being ... and when it arrives at just the right moment ... Today as I considered the fear in me ... I understood better what I can and cannot do about it ...

No comments: