Saturday, March 08, 2008

The forgotten aspect of fear ...

Today, as I reflected on, and reread my previous postings I realized that I had failed to own a significant piece of my journey ... it's not that I don't see it, and understand it, and embrace the need to deal with it ... I just forgot to name it ...

In my fears, I have managed to lash out and hurt those I care most deeply about ...

In my woundedness and self-pity, I have hurt friends ... and those who have tried to help ...

and as I look back over those moments, I cringe at the thought of what my actions, my words and my thoughts have done to those I truly DO care about ...

The words: "I'm Sorry" are so inadequate ... yet, so necessary ... I only hope those ears who need to hear them will ... and in time we can heal the broken bits ...

Because I am truly Sorry ...

No comments: