Sunday, January 06, 2008

Things I'm thankful for ...

When I get sick with a cold I crave two things - pineapple juice and cranberrry juice cut with ginger ale ... This past week while I was shopping (before I was EVEN sick) I had a craving for cranberry juice ...

Today I woke up to a FULL BLOWN cold ... plugged nose, congested chest, a cough, sore throat, and just feeling crappy ... thank God I have a supply of necessities in the fridge ... today, the last day of Christmas Holidays has me crashed on the couch, and the kids off sledding ... I've been sipping my juice and reading ...

I suppose it could be worse ... it's the first time I've been sick since last winter ... too bad I can't hop on my bike for a spin or two around the lake ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Create-o-job: wherein the workee, creates, a job that never existed before, thereby justifying his own existence, and survival.

Examples are: Consultant
advisor, expert, study expert, writer, disseminator, contract expert....

ideally, the workee will eek out a contract and continually seek to extend said contract, making it larger, longer and more confusing at is looms larger, for more and more money, fees for service and expertise.