Monday, January 21, 2008

Made me wonder ...

Today I had to trek into Winnipeg for an appointment ... I did the drive to and fro chillin' to Trane and thinking about stuff ...

Along the way I noticed (NOT even sure why) that many of the Used Car dealerships I drove past had one or more Hummers sitting in their vehicle rows ... With news of a down turn in the US economy and a recession unfolding around us, I couldn't help but wonder if Hummers have proven themselves to be expesive high maintenance toys that prove to be more costly than drivers may realize when signing on the dotted line ...

I for one wouldn't mourn thier passing if they prove to be simply a passing fad ... though I doubt that is even remotely likely ... I fear the gas guzzling beasts their cousins will be wreaking havoc for many years to come ...

No comments: