Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Excuse ME???

After we brought the latest Harry Potter dvd home, Noahkila and I were having a discussion today about the Harry Potter books and movies.

I said, "One of the Weasley Twins dies in the end doesn't he?"

Noahkila: "Yeah. In the last book."

Me: "But which one of the twins dies?"

Noahkila: "Yeah, it's one of them."

Me: "Which ONE?"

Noahkila: "Um. I don't know. (pause) But I know it was either Fred or George."

Me: "WHAT?"

Noahkila: "I KNOW it was either Fred or George."

Me: "I asked you which of the Weasley TWINS died."

Noahkila (very excitedly): "Yeah. I KNOW it was either Fred or George."

Me: "What the ... I'm asking you which of the twins died and you're telling me it was either Fred or George?"

Noahkila: "Yeah !! I KNOW it was one of them."

Me: "Dumbass !!"

I still don't know which Weasley twin it was ... but atleast we KNOW it was one of them !!

SHEESH !!! Kids ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know which one if you want to know I have read the book quiet a few times....