Tuesday, November 13, 2007

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!


Wandering through Zellers in Brandon today after Ms H's dentist's appointment,
I came across a table heavily laden with left over Halloween Candy.
"I wonder if there are any Halloween Kisses?" I pondered aloud.
Ms H. tapped the table in front of me ...
AND THERE WAS A HUGE BOX of
the elusive Halloween Kisses !!
I could have bought a dozen 500g bags, but refrained
and bought two bags to go with the
two lowly kisses that turned up in our
Trick or Treater's bags,
and
the other two that were so delightfully given to me
by Lisa and her little Trick or Treater R,
who both gladly offered their haul of kisses!!!!

3 comments:

laughing pastor said...

What the heck! Tell those of us who have never had a Halloween Kiss what they taste like!

Reverend Shawn said...

Well ... they are not the most popular item in Halloween Treat bags ...

I like them ...

They taste like the good ole' B.B. Bats!!! Except without the stick ... they are a molasses toffee - so, they taste kinda like black strap molasses!!

laughing pastor said...

Thank you.....now I can rest. I like molasses and toffee....so I'm thinking I'm a fan!