Monday, November 12, 2007

A Musical Interlude ...

It's been a very long day ... I've driven into Winnipeg and back to meet with my Psychologist, and the Focus Group as part of the directed study I am undertaking within my suspension ... The drive alone was exhausting ... two and a half hours in conversation about the circumstances of the last couple of years has left me BAGGED ...

.

So, with no apologies - rather than blogging, I offer three songs that speak to my soul right now ... Songs that carry me to places of peace and serenity and most of all bring a smile to my face ...

.

Pour a coffee, a glass of wine, or whatever you need and take a few minutes to just listen to the music ... let it wash over you ... let it carry you ... take a moment to pause in your day ...

.

I'll be back tomorrow ... for now ... I offer these three musical videos for your viewing pleasure ...

.

First is Daniel Powter with one of my favs ... Love you Lately:

.



Then comes a video of Harry Potter and Hermonie clips set to Maroon 5's She Will Be Loved:



And last, but certainly NOT least is Rufus Wainwright singing Leonard Cohen's amazing song Hallelujah:

No comments: