Friday, November 02, 2007

And the Sorting Begins ...

Today last night's loot bags began to be sorted ... when Noahkila, Ms H, and Beetle arrived home last night they started picking out what they liked and had a feast before heading off to bed ...

This morning before school the "likes" and "dislikes" were engaged and the pile of "dislikes" that ultimately become Dad's began to grow ... licorice (red OR black), tootsie rolls and coffee crisp bars are among my personal favourites, but don't rank in the world of my kids ... so I happily take one for the team.

My one regret this year is that SO far no orange wax paper wrapped Halloween Kisses have made an appearance ... this will be the first Halloween in 40 years that I haven't had even ONE ...

I hope they haven't gone the same way as the BB Bat and the Dodo ... The molasses flavoured kisses are one of my absolute favourite Halloween candies!!!

No comments: