Wednesday, September 12, 2007

When The Stars Align Blogs Collide ... in a good way ...

Today was a very good day ... I met a Canadian Writer ... I decided to try a recipe I found on line over at the Blog Farmgirl Fare ... and then I discovered the postcard that had a arrived from fellow blogger Tai from her much heralded "Aerophant Vacation Sweepstakes" held in late July over at Aerophant (click here to read about the outcome of the contest).

I must confess to being shocked that the elusive North-Western Aerophants were photographed on the shores of the majestic and mighty Columbia River ... they must have been in the midst of thier annual migration through the vast western wilderness ... Tai and Michael were fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time ... and I am blessed and fortunate to have recieved such a beautiful card.

So a much belated - THANKS TAI for the lovely post card and for the wonderful contest.

I'm glad your trip was so good ...

No comments: