Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Have you visited PostSecret Lately??

-----------------------------------------
Almost 97 MILLION people can't be wrong !!??
97 000 000 !!!!!
That's how many hits Post Secret has had ...
... have you been one??
I go every week because I find the contributed postcards
intriguing, inspiring, heart-wrenching, and all too true.
If you haven't been
and
if you have been, go again,
or better yet:
Plan on a trip into Winnipeg between
November 24th and Feburary 3rd
when a Post Secret Exhibit
opens at the Winnipeg Art Gallery !!!
I LOVE Post Secret ...
I think I know a few people
who could have sent in the post card above though ...
(I wish I could check the hand writing)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, this is a great blogsite and I encourage everyone to visit it.