Sunday, September 23, 2007

Found Fragments ...

I've been cleaning the dining room ... it's been adrift, or perhaps a DRIFT, in and of clutter to the point of no return ... the room had become unusable and more than slightly embarassing ... So, this week I set out with the mission of taming the mess ... I'm on day three of the effort ... and I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel ...

Today though, as I've tackled the stuff that has been put on the table as I cleaned and tided the floor and the corners, I began to find some lost snippets and fragments that seem worth sharing ... Truths that speak a wisdom worth heeding:

1) Poverty IS a weapon of mass destruction

2) The most violent element in society is ignorance.

3) In life, as people of faith, when we find ourselves enveloped in darkness,
we must move forward.
With each footstep we can be certain of only two things:
That we will find something firm to step on,
OR
we will learn how to fly !!

1 comment:

shauna said...

A post that speaks to my heart. Thanks for that.