Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I wish ...

.
I wish there was a way to blog WHILE I'm out biking ...
I wish I could describe the agonizing pain in my thighs
as I climb yet another hill on the road ...
I wish I could put into words for you the power
of the wind as it blows into my face and pushes me aside ...
I wish I could give voice to the sheer exhilaration
that comes with reaching the crest of a hill
and coasting down the other side ...
I wish I could verbalize the cool sweetness of the water
as it pours over my tongue when I pause to rest ...
I wish I could share with you the stunning vistas that
surround me as I ride across the rolling prairies ...
I wish I could stop along the way and just type,
so you can share in the journey
and understand why I do some of my
best praying, meditating and reflecting
as I pedal my bike through a glorious Prairie afternoon ...
.
I wish I could describe it all in real time ... but for now,
you'll just have to take my word for it:
It's AWESOME !!!!


No comments: