Saturday, August 11, 2007

An A-Ha!!! Moment (friendship part 2) ...


I had a realization (and epiphany) as I was
out riding my bike this afternoon ...
As I pedalled, I was thinking about my "friends"
and how I've been treated over the last couple of years,
AND
I suddenly realized that I am simply a
LOUSY JUDGE OF CHARACTER!!
Many whom I've called friends have
been totally undeserving of the honour and
have used, manipulated and hurt me,
AND
those true friends who have have had my back all along,
have too often been overlooked and ignored
when I've felt down and alone ...
-----------------------------
My true friends have always been there for me,
and the ones I've foolishly called friends
never were, and never should have been ...
Silly me ...
maybe I'll learn for the next time!!

No comments: