Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Goal ...

Last Thursday I stepped out of the shower and after drying myself stepped on the scale ...

I didn't like the number that twirled into view ... 220 !!!!!!

TOO MUCH !!!!

I decided right then and there that I HAD to lose no less than 20 pounds before the end of the summer ... and I got on my bike and rode and rode and rode ...

Today, I've decided to set my target at a minimum of 25 but a preference of 30 pounds gone by the end of the summer ... two minutes ago I stepped on the scale and it read:

218 !!!!!!

YES !!!! Only 23 to go !!!!

NOW, I'll be spending LOTS of time on my bike !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude!
about dieting and exercising...from what i know it is better to give your self more time then until the end of the summer to get rid of weight..take it into the fall or until xmas to obatin your goal..lest it all return b/c your body will feel like it has been through a famine and then it will make you eat up and gain again...
take it from me-mother of a 1 1/2 year old toddler who is trying to get rid of her excess baby/pregnancy weight