Sunday, March 11, 2007

For the record ...

Not that it really matters ... I need to clarify something ...

Back a few days ago I posted a comment about an email I recieved from a friend vacationing in Florida and the visit their family had to Celebration Hospital. I mused about the Mickey Mouse medicine they must have experienced ...

Today I noticed a comment on that posting denying a Disney connection to the hospital. While I applaud the praise my friend heaps (well deserved) on the doctors who care for her husband while in the hospital, I would invite her, and all my readers to click on Dr. Mickey above to learn that Celebration Hospital is very much part of the planned Disney Community of Celebration Florida ...

Disney may not have built it, and they may not be directly running it ... but they are very much part of the picture ... It's still Mickey Mouse Medicine on a whole new level ...

Glad the patient in question is home and on the road to recovery though. Because at the end of the day - that's all that really matters any way ...

No comments: