Monday, February 12, 2007

They're NOT ready to play nice ...

Today, I was planning on posting a picture of Milli Vanilli in honour of last night's Grammys. Then they go and do something off the wall like award a deserving group like The Dixie Chicks, 5 (count 'em - FIVE) Grammy Award ... Drat !! And there ended my plan ...

Now, to be fair. I'm not a big fan of country music. Most of it makes me nauseous ... But I've like the Dixie Chicks since their hit Goodbye Earl ... how could you NOT like that song after the video with Dennis Franz??

The Dixie Chicks are a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll, and a whole lots fun music that entertains and makes a statement at the same time ... I'm still not a fan of County Music, but I'm happy the Grammys awarded the Dixie Chicks 5 (count 'em - 5) awards last night ... I wonder if George Bush was watching??

No comments: