Sunday, December 17, 2006

A few of my favourite things ...

I like:

- butter tarts (the gift of butter tart squares from the real life Jaydee from Chipperfields runs a close second)

- clear, cold, sunny winter days

- fair trade coffee (the new Level Ground Ethiopian is to die for)

- a good laugh (I like Comedy movies, tv shows and stand up)

- books by John Irving

- having coffee with friends

- music by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and Great Big Sea (can you be any more diverse?)

- Montreal sytle Bagels

- sushi, pizza, curry, Christmas Cake and date squares (though not at the same time)

- peanut butter (nutella is good too)

- Christmas Carols and the Christmas Story

- my kids (even on the bad days)

- my call and occupation (I LIKE my job ...)

- a glass of Gonzal Byass Nutty Solera Oloroso Sherry ... if I can have it with a good book, or a good video, so much the better ...

No comments: