Sunday, November 12, 2006

People Trust This Guy - WHY ???

It's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel, but I recently came across a book of Bush-isms that has left me shaking my head ...

I'm not sure if I'm distressed because this man is the most powerful man on the planet, or because there are people who continue to believe he and his cronies (like the now departed DR) are intelligent men doing a good job ...

Either way, these quotations should convince thinking people that President Bush is not the sharpest shovel in the shed ...

One of the great things about books is that sometimes there are fantastic pictures.
- January 3rd 2000

If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign.
- February 16th 2000

It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.
- May 5th 2000

Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness.
- August 30 2000

Does the man listen to himself?
Does he not get it ??
I guess the upside is that this past week our American cousins began to get it ... we can always hope anyway ...

God bless America - and everyone else too !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The only way we can win is to leave before the job is done." --George W. Bush, Greeley, Colo., Nov. 4, 2006

God HELP America, and everyone else, too!!

--Heathen Anglican

Katie Bowen said...

The frightening thing is that Americans like me don’t even NOTICE it anymore. When Bush speaks, we don't even flinch.

Here's the thing, all the man has to do is OPEN HIS EYES IN THE MORNING and he has screwed up.

Thankfully, I live in New York City where even the cockroaches despise him, but I'm afraid to travel to other parts of the country, I'm afraid to encounter the people who think the president is anything other than an imbecilic, fascistic mass murderer.

(Oops, did I say that?)