Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just Had To ...


I know they're not good for me ... and they are kind of disgusting ... the orange colour of your fingers afterwards is sort of gross ... But today I JUST HAD TO ...

I came home for lunch and found a partial bag of cheezies on the counter left over from Ms H's b-day party this weekend ... and I had to have some ...

It wasn't that I needed them ... It wasn't that I craved them ... I just saw them and JUST HAD TO ... I happily munched on a bowlful of cheezies ...

BUT, it got me thinking - sometimes we need to just have something for the sake of just having them ... be it chips, cheezies, nutella, chocolate chips, cookies, ice cream ... whatever !!!

Cravings can be okay ... in moderation all things are okay ...Moderation is key ...

Right now, I have to go and clean my orange fingers ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rev. Dude,

I really like that thing about the Cheezies. I think it's very funny because what a coincidence, I love them too!

Do you like Doritos?

Sincerely,

Annie Kosh

Katie Bowen said...

Dear Rev. Shawn, do you think one can ever consume too much Nutella?

Tyra said...

Define moderation....