Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Post Card Exchange ...

Before we started this sojourn, I sent a post card to a woman in Australia who has a couple of wonderful web sites ... One is called - "Meow's Post Card Exchange) - you can access it at: http://wolfgirlkitty5.blogspot.com/

If you go back to the August 3rd and August 2nd entries, you will find some post cards that I sent to her while we were wending out way across Canada.

I mailed them as we went, and ALL of them arrived in her post box in LESS then a week !!!

You can say many things about Canada Post, but you can't say they were slow - atleast not in this case ...

I think I'll have to send her some more post cards before this holiday comes to an end ... It's a fun way to make the world a smaller place ...

Thanks Meow ... and keep watching your post ...

No comments: