Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sister site - Minnedosa United Church is on the air ...

I have always been a huge fan of Second City ... If I was more computer savvy, I would set this post up to have the Second City theme music playing in the background with those immortal words: "SCTV is on the air ..."

My reason would be simple - the sister site to this one, is on the air (so too speak).

Minnedosa United Church Blog is ready with its first posts ... there I will ensure that the sermons, bible study material, bulletins and other materials from the life and ministry of Minnedosa United Church are posted. It will help me a bit, in that I often get requests for my sermons - so now, I can direct the internet cruisers to find them there ... (beats me forgetting to photo copy the silly things - which happens more frequently then I care to admit to).

Soooooo, if you're interested - check out:
http://minnedosaunited.blogspot.com/
and let me know what you think ...

peace y'all,

No comments: