Friday, January 20, 2006

Now that I have the space ...

I'm not sure what to write ... The world of Blogs is new to me. I have become used to, and well versed in the world of information gathering on the internet, I've even become comfortable with finding my way around bulletin board meetings, where enjoyed the ebb and flow of discussion and arguments.

But this is new ... My goal this coming week is to launch a sister site to this one ... the sister site will belong to the Church where I serve. I will be a place where information and publishings from the life and work of the congregation can be posted.

My sermons, our bulletins, our Bible Study materials, and other things that cross our desks will find their way to the new site, and it will be a place where the life and work of a rural prairie church can be celebrated ...

So, stay tuned ... there are big plans afoot ... the joy is in the journey ... it will be fun ... (I promise).

No comments: